SDR Search Engine Series
Spinning Disc Reactor | Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction search was updated real-time via Filemaker on:Spinning Disc Reactor | Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extraction | Return to Search List
Search Completed | Title | Dmitry B. Goldgof
Original File Name Searched: Goldgof-CV.pdf | Google It | Yahoo | Bing
Text | Dmitry B. Goldgof | 001
Dmitry B. Goldgof
Computer Science and Engineering Department University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida 33620 (813) 974-4055, (813) 974-5456 (fax) email@example.com
Ph.D. Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 1989.
M.S. Dept. of Electrical, Computer, Systems Engineering, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Troy, N.Y., 1985. B.S. Dept. of Computer Science, Moscow Forest Engineering Institute, Moscow, Russia, 1979.
5/03 - 8/15 1/06 - 5/06 7/02 - 5/03 7/99 - 5/02 5/99 - 5/03 8/94 - 7/00 4/96 - 5/96 9/95 - 3/96 8/89 - 7/94 8/81 - 8/83
Vice Chair, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of South Florida Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of South Florida Member, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center and Research Institute, Tampa, FL
Professor, Department of Oncological Sciences, USF Health
Associate Chair, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, University of South Florida Director of Graduate Studies, Dept. of Computer Science and Engineering, USF
Professor, Cancer Control, Bioinformatics, H. Lee Moffitt Cancer Center, Tampa, FL
Director of Graduate Studies, Computer Science and Engineering, USF
Professor, Department of Psychology, University of South Florida
Associate Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering, USF
Visiting Associate Professor, Computer Science, University of Bern, Bern, Switzerland Visiting Associate Professor, Computer Science, University of California at Santa Barbara Assistant Professor, Computer Science and Engineering, USF
Systems Engineer, McGuinness and Associates, Inc., Schenectady, NY
Medical Image Analysis, Image and Video Processing, Computer Vision and Pattern Recognition, Ethics and Computing, Bioinformatics and Bioengineering
• Elected to the College of Fellows at the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering (AIMBE), 2017.
• Awarded Fellow status by American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS) ”for distinguished contribution to the fields of computer vision, pattern recognition and biomedical applications, particularly in biomedical image analysis”, 2016.
• Invited Talk, ”Image Analysis in Radiomics: Challenges and Opportunities”, IEEE International Sympo- sium on Multimedia, Miami, FL, 12/2015
• Keynote Talk, ”Radiomics, Big Data and Cloud Computing”, 2015 International Workshop on Complex Systems and their Modeling, Control, Scheduling and Security Management, Macau, China, 10/2015
• Invited Talk, ”Radiomics, Big Data and Cloud Computing”, University of Macau, Macau, China, 10/2015
• Member-at-Large (elected by SMC members), Board of Governors, Systems, Man and Cybernetics Society,
2010-2011, 2007, 2015-2017
• Invited Talk, UCR IGERT Retreat on Video Bioinformatics, Lake Arrowhead, CA, 10/2014
• Invited Talk, ”Image Analysis and Data Mining in support of Radiomics”, Institute of Automation, Chinese
Academy of Sciences, Beijing, China, 5/2013
• IEEE Transactions on Intelligent Transportation Systems, Best Papers 2010-2012: Best Survey Paper:
Understanding Transit Scenes: A Survey on Human Behavior-Recognition Algorithms”, vol. 11(1), 2010.
• Awarded Fellow status by International Association for Pattern Recognition (IAPR)”for contributions to
computer vision, pattern recognition, and biomedical engineering” effective 2010.
• USF Academy of Inventors, Charter Member, USF, 2009
• Theodore and Venette Askounes-Ashford Distinguished Scholar Award, USF, 2008
Image | Dmitry B. Goldgof
|Supercritical CO2 Fluid Extractor | Oil Extract Using Infinity Supercritical CO2 Extraction System - Botanical CO2 Extraction System - Go to website|
Search Engine Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org